SECOND TRAINING WEEK FOR STUDENTS AT UNIVERSITY “HAXHI ZEKA” IN PEJA
In the frame of the project “Strategic support on establishment and development of sustainable structures on quality assurance, international relations and student support services at the newly founded Public University Haxhi Zeka in Kosova (SD@UHZ)”, the second training week for students took place at University “Haxhi Zeka” in Peja on May 10 – 12, 2016. The aim of the training’s was to provide the students with generic skills mostly required by labor market.
Apart from the other project partners, this time representatives from the University “Haxhi Zeka”, respectively officers for Student Support Services and Career Development delivered presentations for their own students on the services they provide. This will contribute to the sustainability of the project results.
The Agenda consisted of the following presentations:
- Presentation Skills, Gordon McDougall, University of Edinburg
- Career Development, Shkelqesa Smajli, University of Haxhi Zeka
- Student Support Services, Valbona Luta, University of Haxhi Zeka
- Academic/Business Writing, Gordon McDougall, University of Edinburgh
- Business Plan Development, Massimo Bianchi, University “G.D Annunzio” Chieti/Pescara
- Research Methods, Denise Galvin, University of Alicante
- PhD program – Tempus Project MODPhD, Luljeta Aliu, WUS Kosova
- Establishment of Kosovar Student Union – Role and Importance, Valmir Zogaj, Member of the board of Student Union of Republic of Kosova
The training was organized for students of University “Haxhi Zeka” in Peja at all faculties and took place according to the following schedules:
- May 10th, 2016: Students of Faculty of Business (09:00 – 17:00)
- May 11th, 2016: Students of Faculty of Law and Faculty of Arts (09:00 – 17:00)
- May 12th, 2016: Students of Faculty of Management and Tourism and Faculty of Agribusiness (09:00 – 17:00)
The number of participants was more than 300 students who have been trained. Additionally, all the students were granted with certificates, issued and signed by international project partners who delivered presentations. In the frame of the project this was the second training organized for students of UHZ.