First training week for students took place at University “Haxhi Zeka” in Peja
In the frame of the project ““Strategic support on establishment and development of sustainable structures on quality assurance, international relations and student support services at the newly founded Public University Haxhi Zeka in Kosova (SD@UHZ)”, the first training for students (activity 4.4) took place at University “Haxhi Zeka” in Peja on December 14 – 16, 2015. The aim of the trainings was to provide the students with generic skills mostly required by labor market.
The Agenda consisted of the following presentations:
- Academic and Business Writing, Tina Harrison, University of Edinburg
- Business Plan Development, Massimo Bianchi, University of Bologna
- Research Methods, Denise Galvin, University of Alicante
- Presentation Skills, Neil Thomas, University of Edinburgh
- Career Planning, Luljeta Aliu, WUS Kosova
- Project overview – SIHEKSU Project, Luljeta Aliu, WUS Kosova
The training was organized for students of University “Haxhi Zeka” in Peja and took place according to the following schedules:
- December 14, 2015: Students of Faculty of Business (09.00 – 17.00)
- December 15, 2015: Students of Faculty of Law and Faculty of Arts (09.00 – 17.00)
- December 16, 2015: Students of Faculty of Management and Tourism and Faculty of Agribusiness (09.00 – 17.00)
The number of students participating was very high, in total there were 570 students who have been trained. Additionally, all the students were granted with certificates, issued by project partners who delivered presentations. In the frame of the project this was the first series of trainings organized for students. The second training for students will take place in the course of the third project year, 2016.