About the project: SD@UHZ
The TEMPUS project: “Strategic support on establishment and development of sustainable structures on quality assurance, international relations and student support services at the newly founded Public University Hazhi Zeka in Kosova” is funded by the European Commission through TEMPUS programme
Project wider objective
The wider project objective is to provide strategic support to the newly established public University in Kosova, University Haxhi Zeka, in the following areas: quality assurance, international relations and student support services. Thus, the Project aims to support the University on achieving the objectives of the Bologna Process, Strategy of Higher Education in Kosova for 2005-2015, Kosova Education Strategic Plan 2011-2016, Europe 2020 Strategy, the Strategic framework for European Cooperation in education and training (ET 2020), in the related area in order to facilitate the integration of Kosovo into the European Higher Education area.
Project specific objectives:
The project is comprised of the following specific objectives:
- To support the university management structures;
- To establish/support the University’s quality assurance structures;
- To establish/strengthen the office for international cooperation;
- To support student support services, on introduction of new services to students;
- To modernize the information system of the University.